I am going to answer a meme. And I’m not tagging anybody. But you can answer it in the comments, if you like, and I will make pithy replies to your answers.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:42. According to the clock, which is set some bizarre number of minutes fast to trick me.
2. How do you like your steak? A little more than medium.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? “The Lincoln Lawyer,” with the very hot Matthew McConaughey.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right this minute? “The Middle.” Ever? “Northern Exposure.”
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I’m liking Watkinsville right now, but I’ve still got a lot of world left to see.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Blueberry Fage yogurt with Kashe cereal. I need my fiber.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? That which someone else makes and cleans up after.
8. What foods do you dislike? Cole slaw.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Wherever my friends are.
10. Favorite dressing? I make a pretty great dressing myself.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2011 Honda Civic.
12. What are your favorite clothes? The comfortable ones.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Everywhere.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I pride myself on keeping it half empty.
15. Where would you want to retire? I’m planning on staying busy.
16. Favorite time of day? In the evening, in the evening…
17. Where were you born? Smack in the middle of Georgia.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? This is a no-tagging game.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See 19 above.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everybody.
22. Bird watcher? Well, I don’t put on a hat and take binoculars out there or anything, but I watch them when they’re available.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
24. Do you have any pets? I have a tiny little dog. She’s cuter than whatever pets you have. And smarter.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Well, my mother went home from the hospital, and I have a friend coming to town and we’re going on a little trip.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? In charge.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Most of it, before I started looking like Billy Carter.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs. Cats give me the creeps.
29. Are you married? Not yet.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Boy howdy.
31. Been in a car accident? Not one that I caused, and not one in which anyone was injured, no.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? You know, I’m going with pepperoni. And l like corporate pizza. There it’s all out in the open. I’m fine with Pizza Hut.
34. Favorite Flower? Tulips.
35. Favorite ice cream? LaLoo Strawberry Darling.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don’t generally eat fast food, but I do love Dairy Queen. I love everything about it.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Not even once.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Lane Holmann, who swears she’s going to buy tomato plants this weekend. Lane has cute shoes.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Were I going to be so silly as to max out my credit card, it would be on a plane ticket to Rome. Or London. Or Istanbul.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No, but I’m planning to one of these days.
41. Like your job? Mostly.
42. Favorite veggie? I don’t eat veggies. I am an adult. I also don’t nom, also because I am an adult. I eat vegetables, my favorite of which is the Brussels sprout.
43. What was your favorite vacation? San Francisco. No! New York! No! London! No! Italy!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Sheila and her lovely daughter, Anya.
45. What are you listening to right now? Silence.
46. What is your favorite color? I like red no matter what color it is.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Just the one.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:52 ayem.
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes.